Are you seeking a preacher or full time evangelist?
Greetings in the name of our Lord. I pray our God blesses you. If you are searching for a preacher who also does evangelism, you may find my material here of interest. I've been doing outreach work for a number of years. If you go to my blog you will see 3 years of recorded infield evangelism work. Through my life I've worked in the fields of the Lord to bring others to Jesus. I believe, that a NT preacher is supposed to be an evangelists. That is the Bibles definition of a preacher of the gospel. This is the standard I have endeavored to keep.
I've preached for churches through the years. I've done evangelism training workshops/gospel meetings. And have had the pleasure to be mentored by the preacher/elder Royce Bell, in outreach work, when I preached at the Mt View church of Christ. It was an honor to work with him. Royce has been doing outreach work in San Bernardino, CA. His experience is in street evangelism, campus work and coffee shop outreach among other formats. His training has helped me develop as a servant of the gospel. Each year Royce/with the congregations support, invited preachers and saints from around he country to a week of outreach. They did this 4 times a year to train saints in infield work while out on the streets and campuses. I was blessed to help out, while I was there in CA.
You can watch my past gospel meeting videos I've done on evangelism. The video site will also have other outreach video content, that I've put together as a training platform for interested parties. For those interested, I've put together a workshop/gospel meeting page that has more content, on my evangelism training themes and ideas.
To learn more about cyber outreach, street work, friendship/cold approach evangelism, my online church longevity survey, etc. visit my websites A. B. They are worth checking out. I have a great deal of material that is to lengthy to cover in this resume page. My outreach websites were created to train saints in the US and around the globe, in soul saving. This purpose, by the grace of Christ, is being accomplished.
I've written books for training others in outreach. As well as Bible study books, on sound NT Bible truths, like baptism, Bible authority, worship, etc. The Bible study books and evangelism training books are at this link here. I have also made/designed non Christian/new convert, Bible study lessons that have been highly effective. The content is free and is worth checking out. I have listed other soul saving materials I like using at this link here.
Mentorship is important to me. I seek opportunities to train people in my personal life as well as on my online forums. I train people through my evangelism platforms but I also train men in the duties of ministry, as preachers. I have an online virtual preacher training program. If I'm at a church I will mentor those souls who are interested in outreach. I'll also help train (interested) saints in the overall work of a preacher. I enjoy working will all ages and seek to help people grow.
I have vision, I want to work with people who have vision. I believe in creating a church culture centered around the Bible truths of evangelism. For a congregation to thrive, outreach must not just be on the preachers shoulders or the elders. Saints need to own this issue and support those doing this work. The ideas I have are on my strategy page. The goals I'll share on that page will take time to implement. But if you want to change things, half measures won't do.
If you want to read my articles (I also have articles from other faithful preachers) you can visit my social media page on Facebook. Its called a "Cup of Joe." You can tune in to listen to my sermons online at YouTube or Facebook.
At present, I need to stay near my parents in Tampa, FL. for personal reasons. In a two hr. radius (of Tampa) I am open to job opportunities. I know this limits you as well...if your seeking a preacher. But for those in FL, (in this hr. range ) you may find this content of interest. Even if your from another state, the material on this page is still worth looking at for personal research in matters of outreach. For those who want some training, please know that I can travel anywhere for evangelism workshop/gospel meetings.
Blessings to you in the Name of Jesus.
Evangelism format I'll seek to implement
Stage 1: Creating an evangelism culture in the church.
Stage 2: Bringing in the harvest.
Stage 3: Retention of new converts.
- I want to focus on mentoring the young people into teachers/leaders/evangelists, through preteen/teen/college classes.
- I'll aim to teach a sermon/Bible lesson on outreach 1-2 a month to ground/remind/equip the people for God's soul saving work.
- It'll be important to meet up at my home/other members homes/Starbucks, Panera Bread, etc., to do Bible study classes for training saints to teach non Christians/new converts.
- We'll go over prep work for getting the church ready for visitors and new converts. We need to make the congregation a place that retains visitors and new converts.
- I want to focus on creating an invite culture for the assembly. We'll have goals, resources and themes, to help this type of culture thrive.
- I've got helpful Bible lessons and workbooks to help train the church in sharing Jesus and in doing door knocking, campus work, etc.
Stage 2: Bringing in the harvest.
- Once the congregation is ready for contacts to come, we'll focus on generating visitors from the community.
- Preteens, teens, college students will be trained to teach and will be encouraged to invite their friends to hear their Bible teachings, (in church classes).
- Virtual outreach will be used on search engines and social media, for generating Bible study contacts.
- Teams will be created to follow through with visitors, through hospitality, visiting them at home, inviting them to studies.
- The congregation will have monthly goal sheets for accountability and will be encouraged/supported in their focus of inviting people to church/Bible studies.
- For those who want to go one step further, I'll train people in door knocking, campus work, street evangelism. We'll go more in-depth in the methods of friendship evangelism.
- My goal is to train people to be leaders, who in turn will train others. I want people to be equipped to do events, and mentor others in the work of outreach.
Stage 3: Retention of new converts.
- We'll have new convert classes. The goal for a new convert is to be trained for 2-3 years. This helps with retention. The goal of the classes are two fold. I want to train saints on how to do studies with the new Christians. So the Bible study classes will also focus on equipping members to teach.
- The leadership and church members will be encouraged to invest in the new converts. The retention rate goes up when new Christians are used in worship and outside of worship in spiritual activities. We want them to feel like they belong and that they are valued. Using them and equipping them in God's work goes a long way to accomplish this purpose. The goal will be for the new converts to be trained as teachers and in the work of evangelism, as well.
- Hospitality for individual members and in church groups helps solidify the new converts. Love, inclusion, spiritual support and encouragement is essential for new converts as well as for all saints. A loveless church is a dead church. I want to have regular monthly lessons to remind/encourage people to focus on this issue. Groups will also give out leadership assignments to help encourage members to focus on specific goals related to this theme, (like inviting a new member out to eat, including a new Christian in a spiritual event, etc.).
- For more details please see my evangelism strategy page.